Schelstraete & Desmedt, the largest independent Executive Search office in Belgium, is looking for a:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ARGENTINA
Our client with headquarters in Belgium is a large international group, one of the global leaders in its industry. The company is active in 25 countries across 4 continents. The Argentinean operating company has over 1.500 employees.
Our client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for its important Argentinean operation. The CFO is member of the local Management Committee and has 20 direct reports. He will manage the financial situation of the company in line with the vision, mission and strategy of the group. He will plan, organize, control and co-ordinate the activities of the financial department and provide headquarters with accurate and reliable information. He has the final responsibility for controlling, accounting, finance and IT. He reports to the Group CFO at head office.
- University Degree in Economics and Finance.
- 10 to 15 years of business experience as a Financial Manager or Controller in an international company.
- Experience with financial communication, reporting, controlling and a good knowledge of finance, fiscal legislation, accounting principles.
- Willing to relocate to Argentina.
- Mother tongue Dutch or French with fluency in Spanish and English.